Saturday, February 18, 2012

New parts.

I now have just about everything I need to finish the Triumph roller. I'm pretty sure that kick stand is essential. Would suck to have to lean the bike against buildings and shit everywhere I went (or maybe it would be cool, you know, like I'm too hip for kick stands . Maybe I could start a new motorcycle trend. There would be motorcycles all over Williamsburg and Asbury Park leaning up against stuff owned by dudes in tight jeans and flannels cruising around smoking cigs with yoga mats strapped to their sissy bars...I'm just gonna roll this right into Bond Street and lean it against the bar). But I digress. Sorry.

I ordered the wheel spacer from Troy-Fab up in Rhode Island. It's one of those things where you think, is it worth making my own or buying it for $38.  He ships right away and it's a nice quality piece made right here in the good old U.S.S. of A. I like that and the price is right.



Shitz custom yo

1 comment: